Waldorf Timber Candle Stands

 We are rather fond of candles here.
We are also rather partial to placing a setting around our candles.
Which is how I came up with the idea for these candle stands I am now making and selling in my etsy store.

 I have created 3 designs of these candle stands, inspired by 3 traditional Waldorf images; 'Seed', 'Leaf' and 'Gnome'.

These candle stands are also available in their raw form, as a kit.
With easy to follow instructions and everything included to create a timeless family piece for your home.

My own boys LOVE to sand and wax . 
I have worked with these kits alongside quite a number of children now (boys and girls), aged between 2 and 8. Every single one of them loved the process and the finished creation, that they immediately presented to a loved one. This is a wonderful activity to do with your own children, or to give as a gift to another family.

ღ The 'stage' of the candle stand is used to create seasonal/ thematic displays.
~Items are placed, denoting the current season or (festive) celebration on the stage and use the stand as part of a home or function table setting, or nature corner display.
~Once lit, the candle creates focus and promotes reverence of the items and what they are representing.

I would love to know what you think of them.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,