Felt Birthday and Dress-up Play Crowns - Part I

I have been making felt crowns for the children to play prince and princess dress-up in class at the pre-school.
I will share the completed photos soon...
A few years ago now, I made crowns for my boys' birthdays, that we use each year.
I love the tradition of Waldorf birthday crowns.
I thought a few links and photos for inspiration might be helpful for others who might be wishing to create something similar. Either for play or celebration.
I hope you find something here you love.
Links to images, patterns and tutorials are below.
We Wilsons - tutorial
SouleMama
Oh Baby O - tutorial
Crafty Mom of girls
Juicy Bits - tutorial
Health Home Happiness - tutorial
KidsHaus
Disney flower fairy
Toddler approved: hearts
Skip to my Lou birthday crown template
The Lickety-Split birthday crown
The Goodnight Party Crown
jessBcuz birthday crown
This really is just the tip of the iceberg.
There's so many talented folk out there.
Aren't we lucky they are so willing to share with us?

Labels: , , , , , ,