What we're making and munching this December

 Freezing Orange segments.
Fun, Refreshing and Good for us!

Can't beat trimming a tray of strawberries by the pool.

 Some of them made it to the freezer, for smoothies, icecream, sangria and snacks.

 It's Summer and Mango Season is here. 
 Click here for some tips on how to slice a mango for freezing and eating.

 My Man's absolute favourite homemade biscuits are: Chocolate Chilli Cookies, from one of my favourite Gluten/Dairy free cookbooks: Sweet Alternative by Ariana Bundy.

 My first attempt at making popcorn this month. 
I think I got a little distracted...

 We made bruschetta all together for lunch on Saturday. 

 Another family favourite - Bliss Balls. 
I've previously suggested a couple of recipes here and here.

It's Summer and Sangria is so festive!
My favourite and ever so tasty recipe can be found here.

Labels: , , ,